Wednesday, October 24, 2012

crapping 101 #58 - Addiction to Rescuing.

My addiction - RESCUING.

Yes, my parents get annoyed, but all they can do is yell and scream, but nothing more.

And when I say Rescue, it's not just picking up a cat from the food stalls, eventhough I have done that before. But, what I actually do, is, to actually endanger myself, just to give these innocent little creatures a place to call HOME, someone to love them. Yes, they don't go for regular check ups, they only go for emergency cases, like when they are sick or so...But they get a place to call HOME, they get food, they get to learn to live with others, equal love. What more can they ask for.

Strays. People kick, beat, torture them. They never asked to be strays.

But it all starts when human started to abandon one, which eventually, leads to, million and trillion of them. It's different if they castrate them, then abandon, which is still actually a very sick thing to do, but way better then letting them to keep on littering.

Yeah, so, my addiction, is like how a junky need its drugs. I just can't see cats being strays, even dogs. If I could have dogs, I would have had so many of them. LOL. Even now, I have 12 cats, feeding 2 stray cats, 7 hamsters, 3 tortoise - 1 was rescued, fishes and other creatures living around my house. LOL. I am proud to say, I am an animal lover and I love people calling me mother cat, coz my cats do actually listen to me, and adapt to me very well. I wish to have a zoo :P

Now, I'm saving up, very slowly, to renovate their lil bungalow into a mega huge bungalow, with 3 storeys tiers.. Hope by next year, it will be done.

Till then...

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont hear from you anymore, new job? new guy? new life ?

princess_nathra said...

Hello...
sorry for the silent..been bz... :)