Tuesday, October 23, 2012

crapping 101 #57 - Will he be that?

Today...

Someone told me about Kelantan men. This and that. Which honestly, made me freak out a lil.

So, after my friend left, I called my boyfriend. I asked him if he was going to be that one day...

What my friend told me, is that, Kelantan men, will someone, want to marry a Kelantanese. Either they would marry a 2nd wife, or, they divorce and marry a Kelantanese.

So, my psycho mind, had been thinking since then, is that true? Hmm... I don't know how I would respond, if ever one day, that happen. Maybe I might cut his dick off, FOR REAL, or get out of that relationship and find a new husband, or just be emo..I dont know. I really cant say. But what I can say is that I am afraid of the future. I don't want a screwed up marriage life. I've seen enough. Marriage that's fucked up... I hope I wont go through all that. Let it be fights, but not till the marriage have to end.

Anyway, what I hope most is that my boyfriend, won't be that kind of man. I hope he will be a good husband and a great daddy to our children. I don't want a man full of drama and fake. So, I hope, he will be the perfect other half of me. Because as it is, I'm pretty sure he can guide me through life and bring me to the right path to Allah.

I was really thankful, the day I met him. For the first time in my life, I cried thanking Allah that my boyfriend was sent to me. Haihh... Indahnya hidup ini :)

Anyways, here are the few transformation I'm about to go through.
1. Cut hair (done) and colour it to a very dark brown.
2. Quit doshing, or at least, slow down on it.
3. Wear a tudung. :)
4. Go for Islamic studies.
5. Dance class - aerobics, another way for lazy people who don't wanna go to the gym ;P
6. Change my way - Thoughts, Feelings.

Yeap, for now, that's the 6 transformations I must go through. Hope it all work out well.

Till then...

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: