Wednesday, March 20, 2013

crapping 101 #59 - Updates on the past updates...

1st thing 1st...

Dear readers that I love, I would like to apologize for the silence. Thank you for constantly being patient in waiting for updates :) I love all of you.. HeHeHe

Well, someone asked me if I have a new job or a new guy. Actually, I have updated that before the recent post. It's been 8 months working in this hospital now. And, it's been 8 months too that I dated my boyfriend. But I could update on that... :P

So, my work. Work is work right? haha. Every company has its politics issues, same goes as mine. Colleagues issues too. It's so hard to put on a smiley face at certain people that I can't really jive in with. It's bloody annoying. And hell, I can't work with this new retainer writer my boss hired. URGH~

Other than work, I'm a fixed freelance designer for a restaurant that I always go for lunch at. In the mids of being their photographer as well :) The other freelance job I got, was a complete failure. Well, nevermind, I shall take it as that job was not meant to be mine. :) Positive thinking. HeHe.

Occay, hot topic now. Boyfriend. He has been really nice, in terms of - he's understanding, he has so much patience facing all my moodswings. YES, MY MOODSWINGS HAS GONE FROM LEVEL 5 TO LEVEL 9 now...OHMIGOSH! Anyways, my boyfriend has changed me a little. I've started praying these days. That's good. Been feeling closer to God now :) But....It's hard to go dating with him. Don't ask why. LOL.

Hmm. What else. Oh, CATS. I now have 3 of my existing cat, and 8 rescued cats and 5 kittens(one of the rescued cat gave birth recently, yeap, she made out with the other rescued cat, HAHA).

So, yeah. That's about it, I think. Nothing much been happening. Same old same old. :P

Anyways.

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

New guy or new job? Too busy to blog.

bars said...

nat,its been a while tak contact you
you still on YM ?

Anonymous said...

RIP nathra

princess_nathra said...

Anonymous 1 - view new post please :)

Bars - siapa anda ya? :)

Anonymous 2 - wth man...when did i die? how was my funeral like yeah? ahhahaha...