Monday, January 16, 2012

Dear You... #2

Dear you,


I just have to write this down. Sorry.


I can't seem to get you out of my mind. I just miss you too much. I wish you'd meet me, so I could just shake you off and tell you that I fucking love and miss you so much! But I also wish I could turn back time, so I could undo the mistake I did, the one that made you hated me so badly. Now, not only I lost you as the one I love, but even lost you as a friend.


I'm going to let go of my ego, and admit this.


Yes, I am madly deeply in love with you. Yes, I am willing to wait for you till the day I die. Yes, I'm loosing my mind not having you around. Yes, you mean the world to me. Yes, I would be there for you, through every single thing that you'd go through. Yes, I would take the pain for you, I would take your sadness away. Yes, I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Yes, I want to know every single thing about you.


My heart says, don't let go, you're too perfect. You are my drug, you are my weed, you are my alcohol, you are my everything.


Please soften your heart, please forgive me, please come back, please be with me, please make me happy.


I still stand on my grounds, where I am willing to sacrifice everything I have just to be with you. I will never ask you to change anything about you.


I miss you and I love you.


Sincerely,
-Nathra ND-

No comments: