Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dear You...

Dear You,

I know, I had made the biggest mistake, and I know, you hate me so much that you might even want to kill me. All I could say is, I'm really sorry. I wish I can undo what I have done, so I could still be friends with you. My hard headed head, has caused everything to be wrong. But hey, I have to say this. So hear me and listen. Since you left, 12th December 2011, I have been feeling so empty, so lifeless, so down. I miss the whole you so much, your smell, the way your eyes shine, your voice, your smile, it made my heart calm. Now, I want you to know, that I will always be there for you, no matter what happens, I will always stand tall by you and that you can always count on me. I will wait for you, even if it kills me, I will wait for you till the end of my life. 

My heart has a tattoo of your name in it.

Sincerely,
-Nathra ND-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u go girl.....

Nathra ND said...

thank you.

I hope he still has a heart for me, that he will be able to forgive the mistake I did, that he wont hate me, and that he will come back... :(