Saturday, January 21, 2012

Crapping 101 #50 --> I wished the future never appeared in mind...

I have been asking myself a million times, do I actually want to marry him?


At 1st, the answer was YES, YES and YES...Then, been thinking so deep, I did not had a single thought about marriage for the first time in my life while I was in a relationship. I never even thought I would have dated him. So I guess, my answer would be a NO. I don't know who the fuck he is, how can I say I want to marry him. I guess, my intention was just to love, be loved, but, not marriage. Basically, what I'm saying here is, I just wanted to be in a relationship with him. Nothing more than that.


I was driving back alone from my grandmother's house. This thought came to mind. Therefore, I'm blogging it here.


Been thinking so deep. He acts like he's all mature, but no, he's actually not. Hey, I'm not saying I am. LOL~ He acts like he's all tough, but no, he's actually not. Maybe what I have been writing in my blog, made him, and a lot of people think, that I would want to marry him. Maybe it freaked him out. Hey, I'll never know.


Anyway, after thinking and those thoughts came to my mind, next thing I know, I was already in Kajang, passing by Kajang Church, I just thought about him. And I felt sad, to be honest, I felt like fuck, I think I miss him. And wish that I could tell him that all I wanted was just a relationship from him.


But what the fuck, what's done is done. All we can do is not to think back, or even look at the future, but look at life now, and live the life. Ahaks, if that was so easy to be done, I wouldn't have had a blog in the first place right? LOL~


u know u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: