Saturday, January 21, 2012

Crapping 101 #51 --> Miss, miss, miss... :)

Alright.


I think I miss him. I wish I could replay 30th October - 11th December 2011 again and again. LMFAO~


It was nice having him calling me, texting me, skyping with me, staring at me, listening to me, smiling at me, laughing with me. Owh dear, I'm only me when I was with him. I felt so real and alive. :)


Oh those sweet memories. But, I guess, shit happens, you can never escape the shits of life right? LOL~


Kalau saja semua itu masih berlaku....


It's occay. I will get my feet back on the ground. But, I still will wait for him, even if it takes forever, even if he has moved on.


Lirikan matanya, telah terpahat di dada. Senyuman ikhlasnya, telah terbuku di hati. Ahh, rindunya aku dengan dia. :)


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: