Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crapping 101 #47 --> 18.01.2012 Update

Alright.


So I went to Seremban, to meet Dr. R. Walking in the psychiatry department was a little weird for me, felt like I was a crazy girl, checking in an asylum by myself. HaHaHa.


I was prescribed with medication. Hurmp~ Dr. R gave me 'Fluoxetine' and sleeping pills 'T. Lorazepam'.. He said 'Fluoxetine' will make me happy all the time. Muahahahaha, just what I need! Let's see whether it will make me happy.


Anyway, googled this drug, got the answers to it.


Q1 : Why do I need this medicine?
A1 : Fluovex is used to treat depression.

It can also be used to treat anxiety disorders such as panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) or an eating disorder known as bulimia nervosa.

Fluovex may also be used together with other medicines to treat other depressive conditions as decided by your doctor.

Fluovex belongs to a group of antidepressants known as Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors (SSRIs).

Q2 : What side effects would I experience?
A2 : Fluovex may make you drowsy or dizzy. If you are affected, do not drive or take part in any activity in which you need to be alert.

Common side effects of Fluovex include headache, abnormal dreams, loss of appetite, anxiety, weakness, diarrhoea, dry mouth, indigestion, flu, difficulty sleeping, tiredness, loss of sex drive, nausea, nervousness, sore throat, rash, sweating, tremors and hot flushes.

Alert your doctor if any of these side effects are severe or refuse to go away.

Other side effects are less common but may need medical help. Alert your doctor if you develop any of these symptoms:
- hallucinations
- unusual restlessness and the inability to rest or sit still
- agitation or extreme, unexplained excitement (non-stop talking, moving or gesticulating)
- very fast, irregular or pounding heartbeat
- difficulty breathing
- severe muscle spasm or stiffness

*SHIT!!!LOSS OF SEX DRIVE??!! LMFAO~

Q3 : Are there any restriction to the type of food I can take?
A3 : Avoid alcohol. Alcohol, even in small amounts, can worsen the drowsiness caused by Fluovex. It can also affect your reaction time and make it unsafe for you to drive or take part in activities in which you need to be alert.

*GOOD, GONNA QUIT DRINKING ANYWAYS!

So, those are the 3 main important questions on my head..Ngeee~

Hope I wont have those side effects!!! Scary....

Anyways, that's all bout the update on 18th January 2012... ;)

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: