Monday, December 19, 2011

Crapping 101 #28 --> Here is another sad one...

This is another sad one...


It has been 8 days now, since the man I love left this relationship. Just a while a go, I watched this Malay girl's video, about how her fiance` proposed to her. It was sweet. And now, he is on my mind...


I don't need him to propose to me!! LOL.


I just wish it was always 'us' in everything. I wish I could tell him how much I misses him and love him. How much I miss his parents. How much I miss Tiger, his dog. And Stout, that small little fella that makes SO MUCH noise. I wish everything was normal, like it was before. I wished he'd talk to me, talk about us, find out the main problem and find a solution. I wish, I could hug him again, kiss him again, just seeing him looking and me and feeling so satisfied to be able to see love in his eyes. I don't think I have ever saw that look in my whole entire life. I wish I could replay that moment again and again. Hmm...


Occay, who am I kidding right? Fine, I can't pretend that I am alright, that I am fine, that I am happy, that I don't think about him even when I drive, that I am doing all great here. I can't. 


I wish I can tell him that I'm with him in all things, that I will always be there supporting him, that I understand how much he loves his job, that I respect his religion, that I will never fall out of love with him, that he stole my heart, that he takes my breath away, and, that I will always be with him, till death do us apart.


But, I guess I can't. The worst part is, wishing for things that are not wish-able. Most of all, I wished what happen was just a bad dream.


I miss 'us'.


:'(


Anyways,


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: