Saturday, December 17, 2011

Crapping 101 #27 --> WOAH, I finally know the story from Dad...

So, finally, semalam sempat interview Daddy.


Wow. Now I know the story. I think even my sisters don't know. Damn. Tak sangka betul sampai begitu sekali. This story, he gotta know weh...Excited nak bercerita pada dia. Cuma, will he still talk to me like normal?


But hey, I can't believe Dad did that...Wow...Amazing lah... Demi cinta, people would do anything kan...Mungkin, all this is their Karma? Hmm... What goes around, comes around kan. And now, I pula ikut jejak dia. Hmm...Kalau si dia tak accept aku, then tak jadi lah, kalau si dia accept aku...Karma....HaHaHa...


Oh, yeah, sorry readers. This story, is not for the public to know. It was already hard enough for him to tell me. Takkan lah aku nak senang2 cite kat sini right? HeHeHe...


Anyway,


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: