Friday, December 16, 2011

Crapping 101 #25 --> I feel good today ;)

Today, I went shopping for Christmas.


Was suppose to only search for things that has green or red, for the Christmas celebration tomorrow in office, and, to get that Secret Santa gift for my friend, and a cellophinetape, a wrapper, and 5 bottles of sparkling juice.


But heck, I ended up with some extra things, CLOTHES!! Shoots, I shopped today. Spent RM 96 bucks for an awesome jacket, a green bust tube, and a beautiful top. LMFAO...


I feel like a girl!! HeHeHe..But, shoes, will always be converse..my number one brand that I'm married to. HaHaHa. 


I feel soo good today. Was so stressed up in office though earlier. My work mate, was so selfish, dah lah I help him do his work, then, somemore purposely want me to stay back. Saje je kan nak cakap kuat2 depan boss. Hish..I have a life too lah..Ngek! Anyway, then, was suppose to meet my friend, but, she fell asleep, I guess she was too tired, was pissed, but, I forgive her. :) Then was stuck in a massive jam. Called Mr. Ran on the way, owh, listening to his voice just makes me happy!! ;) I love him, as a friend ok!! He's nice. Then, reached home, finally, went to the toilet to pee, then left home again, went to Kajang town. Did all those shopping, MONEY!! Then, on the way back, met Mr. Ran, went for doshing moments, LOL, talked for a bit..Yeap, we only chilled for like 10-15mins, but, it was nice. After so long...Missed him alot.. And then, finally went home, finally ate too. LOL. Since Monday till today, Friday, I ate only 3 times. LMFAO...hungry, but then, just don't have the mood to eat. Did not even think of food till there was rock concert in my tummy, LOL, but that also, I ignored the concert. HaHaHa...


So yeah, I feel good tonight. Gonna take a shower soon. Then, sleep. Feel tired already. HaHaHa...No more skyping mahhh...HaHaHa...


WOOT WOOT...


Anyways,


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: