Friday, December 16, 2011

Crapping 101 #24 --> Pretty scary, the relationship was going too fast...

So, these past few days, been thinking like crazy. Came up with a whole load of thinking. Finally thought about a new thought.


I think the relationship was going too fast. I was too madly deeply in love with him. These few days, not being with him, has made me thought of that. I think I might have also scare myself, apart from scaring him. LOL. It was going toooo damnnn fast... Like what Miss Nathia said. It was going too fast. I should have listened to her. Now, Mr. Ran told me the same thing too, that it might gotten a little to fast. :)


Thank God I have friends who made me realize that, even though my dumb mind is a little slow to have thought about that earlier. LOL.


Well, if you are reading this, yes, you! You know who you are. I'm sorry, if I was showing a little too much affection. LOL. It was scary eh? I kinda got scared too. Now. HaHaHa. Maybe I just never met someone as awesome as you, maybe I never saw love in all my ex'es eyes, maybe cause I have been single for a little long. I mean, yeah, it was only a year plus, but hello, reality check, Nathra never go single ok! So, that was a big achievement for me. LMFAO~ But hey, sorry for screwing it up. HaHaHa.


So, lesson learned, don't go too fast in a relationship. Helloooo, if I were a guy, I'd be scared too. Even now, I'm scared of my own self. LMFAO.. And, don't fall too deep. :)


Anyways,


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: