Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crapping 101 #20 --> Things you should know.

12th December 2011.


You ended things up. You started painting a beautiful picture, but all of a sudden, you tore the whole picture down.


"You don't get to say that you are not the right one for me, because you don't have a clue about how perfect you are to me. You complete the damaged me."

The reasons of why I loved you so much:
1) you are simply amazing.
2) you were so sweet.
3) I saw love in your eyes.
4) your family is awesome.
5) there was sincerity in you.
6) you gave me happiness.
7) you gave me love.
8) you accepted me the way i am.
9) you shined my life that has been dark all these while.
10) you gave me a reason to get up from the fall i had before.
11) you see right through me.
12) we are so much alike.
13) you were different than any men i have met before.
14) you always listen, no matter what.
15) i didnt have to be someone else when i'm with you, i'm only me when im with you.

I can give a million more reasons, but the main one is, because you made me real, you made me alive.

Dear you,
It may only be a month plus, but it felt like I was married to you. I can live without you, it would be a lie if I say that I can't, but, I don't know how to live without you, and I choose to not live without you. I wish you could see that you were the reason I became alive again. I'm not hurt, instead, I'm numb. You can never hurt me, cause you showed me love, you showed me happiness. Maybe you haven't gotten the chance to know me well enough to know why I kept saying that. It's occay. Shit happens, only, it kept happening to me.

Dear readers,
I have been doing some serious deep thinking. My choices to make, might disappoint many people, but, for love and happiness, I am willing to do these decisions I have make. Don't judge me, try to understand me.


Love is like a bus ride, you have many stops to go before you reach your destination. People use to say that you will just know if that is the one for you. I use to not understand that, but now, I do. I think I have found the perfect one for me. I have reached my destination. I am assured this time. My heart says don't let go of this, so, I will fight till the end for it.


p/s: I'm not writing this post because of how in love i am with him. I am not writing this post because people might judge me as crazy. No. I'm writing this post because my heart and brains finally came to a mutual understanding, for the 1st time in history. Somehow it says, he is the one. And I just don't know how to explain that to all of you.


Anyways,

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: