Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crapping 101 #21 --> Interview dad about forbidden love. HaHaHa!

Number 1 thing to do.

Ask Daddy how he felt when he wanted to marry Mommy.

So, Dad was a non muslim, how did he marry Mom? I wonder. How did he feel about converting. I wonder. How did he made it through. I wonder. I heard, when they wanted to get married, both side parents did not agree. But because of love, somehow, they made it through. They got married, and they have 3 beautiful so called angels. HaHaHa. So, they made it through their forbidden love. Hmm.

There are alot of forbidden love marriage, non muslim married a muslim. Some converted because they are really into the religion, and some converted simply because of marriage. Sometimes I wonder, those who converted only because of marriage, do they change? Or is there some who still follows their own religion back? I think I'm cool with that. I respect each human's belief and religions.

All these while I keep telling people I'm 50-50, 50 Malay, 50 Indian. But then, when I think about it again, I'm not. I'm like 70% Indian and 30% Malay. HaHaHa. And I have this strong feeling that I will either marry a non muslim, or not get married at all. So weird, but damn true. And now, I have a strong feeling that it will be him. Even weird occay. 

So, I don't think religion will be an issue when it comes to love. Yes, there will be loads of mess, but then, if the feeling is strong enough, everything will falls into place. Those will all be tests of life. I'm up for challenges, but, is he? 


Weird, how come it's always about what they feel? How about what I feel? Hmm... Don't I get a say? 

Anyway,

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: