Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Crapping 101 #19 --> How much can hurt hurt?

Hurt.


How bad can hurt feel if you have felt it too much and you don't feel a thing about it anymore, basically numb?


What's the difference of getting hurt now, than later? No big deal I think. Hurt is hurt. There's no 10% hurt or 90% hurt. It is all the same.


Well, like I have been saying all these while, Love, I guess, can just never exist in my life.


It's better friends than never right? Even though it hurts worst than being in hell? Hmm...


I really meant what I said when I can't loose him just yet. He was the hope in my life. Fuck. He was the sun that shined down on me. He was the one who made me alive again...


Haih...


But, why now? Occay, what if, I am willing to sacrifice for him? Jeng Jeng Jeng...It's him, it's just him, I know that...I can't explain, but I'm assured, it's him, he's the one.


Fuck fuckity fuck.


Anyways,


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: