Thursday, December 08, 2011

Crapping 101 #17 --> T.R.U.S.T.

TRUST.


How much do you trust a person?

How easy do you trust a person?

I use to trust people alot and I use to easily trust a person.


After 30 times of having people breaking my trust, I was done.

" T.R.U.S.T. needs to be E.A.R.N.E.D. It does not appear out of nowhere."

I don't know how much I can trust a guy, or will I even trust a guy? The person I am with now, is not at fault. I can never blame him because it is simply not his fault. It was men, all the men I knew, they didn't just broke my heart, they took away trust too. Throughout my time of being single previously, I have built a tall wall, surrounding my heart, guarding it so well, so I would not trust and would not get hurt again. I'm not going to let my self get hurt again.

So, trust, it needs to be earned. At first it was going smoothly,  the walls were cracking up. But now, it got patched up again.

Anyway, 

u know u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: