Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Crapping 101 #16 --> I need a bloody chillpill!!

I think I suck so badly when it comes to relationship.


I feel pity for Mr.Sunshine, to have such a damaged person in his life. LOL.


But yeah, I don't blame him, I blame myself for being this person. I worry too much. Maybe cause I just don't want to loose him, he's special, he brings the confidence out of me, he's sweet, he's real, he makes me feel so special. Hmm. I'm not ready to loose him just yet, and I wish this relationship would go on forever.


"He is the sun, that shines on me, the moon, that shines my path when it's dark."


See right, he's a workaholic, damn, that's good, cause it's not easy to find a guy who think of work. HaHaHa. But, when he's working, he's really working, he don't text me and stuff, then I'd go crazy. Hey, don't point fingers at me occay, I'm just a female, with emotions, of course I think of negative stuff before positive. Obviously, I am a negative person, if you have been following my blog since I first started the bullshitting posts. HaHaHa.


Occay, I seriously need a chill pill. I need to chill!! I need to start going with the flow.


Men would get bored of a girl like me kan? Occay, masa untuk berubah. Harus cuba dan cuba berfikiran positive mulai sekarang! YES!


LMFAO...Waduh, udah gila lagi ini. Hilang akal kali...


Anyway...


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: