Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Crapping 101 #15 --> H.O.P.E.

You've hoped, prayed, hoped so hard, but nothing came true.


Here, this line goes to all you believers who've hoped so hard.


"Sometimes, when you stop hoping, things might come true."
There was so many things I've hoped for in life.


This recent hoped came true when I stopped hoping.


I gave up on hoping and wishing that mr. sunshine would talk to me and don't go silent on me, suddenly today, I saw him online. I said hi, and he replied saying he was damn busy. See, that was all it took, just tell me something and don't leave me hanging, I hate to be left hanging. But yeah, when I stopped hoping, it came true.


I gave up hoping on the design companies and international schools I sent my resume to, suddenly today, I checked my email, and saw one replied email from one of the company. Wow, I felt so excited since then. Yes, eventhough they just asked for my portfolio, they did not say I got the job, but then, it made me so happy. 


So, the moral of the story here is, sometimes, you just gotta stop hoping, and things might come true. If it doesn't, then you gotta believe that it was never meant for you.


Just food for thoughts.


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: