Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crapping 101 #4 --> Love, Seemed pretty believable now...

"Every moment spend with you is a moment I treasure, and every kiss you give will be the only one I would ever remember."


It's pretty believable now and I'm starting to trust. His eyes showed me love. The way he treated me, the way he cared for me, they way he talks to me, I'm starting to fall deeper and deeper, I'm starting to trust him, I'm starting to believe that this is all real. Is that a good thing? Hmm...


The best part was just waking up in the morning, and he was the first thing I saw. OMG, I will cherish that forever. Shit, this is getting to deep, right? Damn, I'm always stupid when I'm in love.


Scared? Yeah, I'm scared like shiet, but this is life, if I get heartbroken again, so what? That's life right? And life moves on, eventhough it will be hard like a metal beam, but eventually, I will move on. But I hope it will last long. Last forever? I don't know. We're two different people from two different religion. Yeah, eventhough my culture is more to Indian culture, but, what he asked me before, replays on my mind. If I were to marry a non-muslim, will he willingly want to convert? I mean, to me, if dah sampai tahap nak kawen tu, kena lah convert, tapi itu lain2 punya hal, itu belakang cerita lah bro...HaHaHa...


Wait, why the fuck on earth am I thinking about all this kawen shiet? WTF? Chillax lah Rock Chiq, today baru genap sebulan dia bergelar boyfriend. Haihh..But, wait, I'm just too screwed up and messed up, will he even think of marrying me? Nah, I think I'm too messed and screwed up that no one would ever wanna marry me. Hmmm...


Yes pitiful readers, I'm super messed up, fucked up, screwed up, ahh, all the UPS lah..No freaking way anyone would want to spend their lifetime with me, what more Mr. Sunshine. Haihhh...


But yeah, anywayz, let's talk about now lah, he's just so bloody sweet. Or maybe because there weren't any guys yang treated me like that. Or maybe coz he's matured enough, not like those younger kids I use to date. Or maybe because I changed? I mean, seriously, I had so many kekurangan back then when it comes to love, but I'd rather not say it here. HeHeHe.


Eh, anyway, these past few days was the best days of my life of having a boyfriend lah weh..Chilling with his friends (MEREKA SANGAT AWESOME OK!!), chilling till so late (OMG, FREEDOM!!), spending time with HIM..Ahh, sangat hebats lah! Nanti nak ajak mereka2 datang lepak kat gazebo rumah lah :) Cuma pity lah, no alcohols allowed..LMFAO~


Haih, now here comes the sad part, he's leaving tomorrow :'( I feel like crying actually, tapi xboleh, kena control macho. HaHaHa..BTW, I love his family, they are so cool. His mom and his dad, sangat baek. Hmm..And I love the fact that my Mr.Sunshine is a workaholic and familyholic, it's not easy to find a guy like that these days occay! His flight is at 1pm tomorrow, I will be at work then. I wish I was rich, that I didn't have to work, and I can fly across the sea to him anytime. DAYMN!!


Oh, is it normal for guys to not say 'love you' and is it normal for girls to always say 'love you'? But these days, I noticed since he don't say it, I seldom say it too. Hmm. But I love him, I know my heart does. And I can see it in his eyes that he loves me too. Lagi satu, macam banyak je persamaan antara me and him. Hmm, aneh bangat sih..Takut juga lah. Tapi, xpe lah, just go with the flow lah kan? Kalau ada jodoh, ada lah. Kalau xda, xpe, move on sudahhh..hahaha...


Shiet, gwe cinta bangat sama dia. Dan gwe sayang bangat sama teman2nya. Gwe juga sayang sama keluarganya. Dan anjingnya si Tiger. HaHaHa...Gimana ini sih..Gawat neh, gawat...Udah terjatuh cinta lagi. Waduh...


Eh, why on earth I'm suddenly speaking indo language? LMFAO~


Alright, before I crap on more shiet, let's end it here for now.


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: