Friday, November 25, 2011

Crapping 101 #3 --> Let's talk about the four lettered word...

Let's talk about the four lettered word that people like to use so much..No, it's does not start with a F or a S…It's L.O.V.E. Yeap, let's talk about love.

When you hear the word love, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? When you think about love, what is your first thought? Is it sex? That's what most men or women think about these days. Coz they use their vagina and penis to think.

What I think about love? Well, let's see. First I would think of my dead cat, Abang Arrow, the one and only true love of my life. Then I would think of the love for God. Then I would think of the love my parents gave to me, and the love I have for them. Lastly, I would think about my future husband (whoever that will be, if I would have one).

My future husband. Can he love me purely? Can he give his whole heart to me? 100%.. I want a man who can love and treat me good. Who does not think with his penis. Who would be madly deeply in love with me, to the extend that when he tells me he loves me, I can see it in his eyes; I can hear his heart cry. Do they really exist these days? LOL. Well, and of course, he thinks about me every now and then. He would go crazy if he didn't meet me for at least a minute each day, and would die if he did not listen to my voice. I want a man that I can rely to, who can hear my heart out, who just knows me so well more than I know my true self. Well then, does such human being exist these days? Seriously…

I know, I know, that does not exist, and that's just bullshiet. HaHaHa..It would be nice if they did exist eh? HaHaHa.. Anyway, yeah, that's what I think about love or what I want from the word love.

Hmmm….

Well, mr. sunshine? Fuhhh… Yeah, he's sweet, I got pissed at him the other day. I should not have wrote my previous post. Since that night after the talk, till this very second, day 2, he had not said a word to me, talked to me, replied my text. :'( And I have been very sad since. So, do I love him? Hmm…I think I do. All I know is that I think about him, I'm worried coz I don't know if he's pissed at me now, or he's just busy, I can't wait to see him, but I'm scared too at the same time..Shiet, I miss him.

Ha, I can't write anymore, brain has gone jammed up because he's on it all the time. Hmm..

U kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: