Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Crapping 101 #1 --> New day of crap begins...

Well well, it's a new title now. Done with bullshitting 101, now it's time for crapping 101..LOL...


So, here it goes again, all the crappy thoughts that comes in my head, that goes straight to my awesome blog, yeap, I think it's awesome, just like me. LMFAO~


The other day, this lovely girl, my cousin, said that I'm cool. HaHaHa..Wow, apparently, I'm cool. So nice to have people adoring me. NgEeEeE...


Yesterday, my friend read my blog for the first time, and he asked me, who am I. Wow, does my blog really speak the true me? Hmm..


This guy who's my boyfriend, shit, I think I'm in love with him. This feeling is weird. From all my past so called love life, this time, this feeling is weird. Is it because I'm more mature now? Or because my heart has been guarded by all the pain men has caused? But yet, I still feel like a child. HaHaHa. But then, today, there was this tiny voice in my head again..I just have to blog about it..I heard it saying, "Shit, I love sunshine, and I feel sad already. One day I will be heartbroken again. He too, will leave me, just like all the other man I loved. I wish he could stay and be the one..." Yeap, that sick voice. Sometimes I wonder if that sick voice is me, or some evil psycho person living in me. Weird.


Hey, don't you think it's weird, that I just think alot? Sometimes I feel like WTF? Why can't my brain stop thinking just for a second? I even think when I sleep. Urgh~


Oh, continue back my story.. So yeah, I love the fact that it has been 3days now that we skype. Lack of sleep, ahh, who cares. HaHaHa. I feel so good when I get to see him. Sometimes, I feel like I wanna gigit him so badly, coz he's sooo cute. Hey, when I say cute, it does not always mean the looks ok, it's the attitude. He won my heart, yeap, with his cute attitude. Oh dear, I miss him so much eventhough I see him on webcam. HaHaHa.


Well, it's just 4 days more now, till he comes back, for ONLY THREE BLOODY DAYS, but uh-ha, 3 days still counts right? Rather than not coming back at all. NgEeEe...But I wonder, will I see him again after he goes back there? HmMmM...I wish I could see him everyday, snuggle in bed with him each night, wake up in the morning seeing his face, and him, being the last person I see before I sleep - eh, sounds like husband jer..LMFAO~


Nah, I don't think there is a single human being out there who would ever wanna marry me. I'm lost weh, confuse child I am. Not forgetting, damn complicated, I mean, the wires in my brain has all tangled up kinda complicated. I'm actually a pretty simple person. I think. HaHaHa. Since I have a strong feeling that I won't marry a malay guy, I wonder what's the process of a non muslim converting to be a muslim. Hmm..No, I can't ask my mom how dad converted. You crazy? HaHaHa.


Oh fuck, ZOMG, so, I have been doing some workouts since last week. Jog, sit ups and now, dance on the dance mat with PS2. And damn, I lost 4 KGs. Na'ah, hell no, I ain't telling you my weight. HeHeHe. No one can know that, and no one knows. LOL. But weh, I'm so excited lah. 4 KGs look like a small figure, but it means big to me weh. See, I just have to go thin, occay, maybe not thin, but I want the figure I had back in highschool. The perfect size, perfect weight. HaHaHa. Plus, I gotta look good you know. HeEhEe...


Anywayz, got to go now. Feel like this craps are all really starting to sound like crap. Hah. See what I mean. LOL.


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: