Thursday, November 17, 2011

bullshitting 101~#99 --> The one and only love in my heart...

This is the story about my love, my life, my soul, my everything.

I’m still madly, deeply in love with my dead cat! Yeap, I don’t think, I can ever love a human being, the way I loved him. He was just too special.

"Arrow, you came into my life, changed my whole life, filled my heart from emptiness. It can never be complicated with you. The way you listened, the way you love, the way you care, I don’t think anyone can compete that. How special you are to me, how much you did for me, no one can ever imagine."

If Arrow was still alive, I would say that repeatedly. He was more than a best friend to me, he was my life. He meant the world to me.

Yes, he left me on the 7th July of 2011, but till today, 17th November 2011, I still cry thinking about him. I just miss him so much. I miss how he would actually lick my tears when I cry, it was like he was telling me, “Don’t cry, I’m here with you”. I also miss his smell, his soft fur, his breath, his love, his stubbornness, I just miss cuddling in bed with him, and how he would climb on me and sleep and I would have to stay in a position for a very long time.

I wish he was still alive. I want him with me, for as long as I breathe. I don’t need a man or a friend in my life, I just need Arrow. Because Arrow, would always be there for me, no matter what.

Arrow, you will always be my one and only love, you are my one and only shining star.

U kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: