Saturday, November 12, 2011

bullshitting 101~#98 --> Love oh Love

Oh Love...


That four lettered word..Love oh Love..


Yes readers, I'm so effed up, I think I'm in love.


He's just so sweet. I feel like there's just more to know about him. And yes, I EFFING MISS HIM SO MUCH!! Why didn't we met sooner? Hmm...


Part of me is still finding it hard to believe that he's mine. Hmm. That's normal right? I mean, when you liked someone 11 years ago, and suddenly, the man becomes someone you call 'mine'..It's also weird when I have to say 'my boyfriend'...Maybe coz I've been single for a year plus..Hmm..


Well, I hope it won't be another same old lame short relationship. I hope it will last longer, can it? Long distance relationship, will it work? I think it can...Since I got no feelings for any other man, I believe this can work out well :)


Neways, dear readers, I think I'm officially having love sick. Even thinking about him makes me smile, WTF right? I wish he didn't have to go away... :'(


I can't wait for 28th November 2011...I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep right the night before lah..HA-HA... Grrrr, I miss him so much already...been 2 weeks since he left...Fuh!! I need a chill pill!!


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: