Monday, November 21, 2011

bullshitting 101~#100 --> Feeling Psyched!!! and some other weird shietzos..

Zomg, I'm psyched!!!

Yesterday, 20.11.2011, he came online and we talked on skype. YES, webcammmm!!! Damn, I was so happy, I was smiling all the time, till my cheek hurts. LOL. We started skyping about 12am I think, till 3am.

*Sayang, if you are reading this, yes, I just have to update my blog. HA-HA.

I'm just sooooo happy that I was able to see him; I just miss him so much. Wow, being able to see his smile again, his eyes, and his tattoo, just being able to see him, I'm going GA-GA already lah. Even till today, when the thoughts of last night comes on my mind (which is most of the time), I'd just smile, and my heart bounces.

He just makes my heart beats so fast. I don't remember when the last a guy make my heart beats fast, maybe never. Hmm...Being in this relationship with him, is just so exciting, I don't know why. Maybe because it's him, the guy I liked when I was 14. Like seriously, WOAH! I bet he gets that alot, a girl liking him, I mean, who wouldn't like him. HaHaHa. Oh dear, I feel so bubbly now.

He's my sunshine, like that song "Sunshine in my window, that's what you are, my shining star..Making me feel, I'm on top of the world..."

Now, it's just 7 days more, till I get to see him for real again, and even though he's just gonna be here for 3 days, I will use all the time I can to be with him. But I know, family is important as well, I mean, if I was the one coming back from somewhere, I would want to spend some quality time with my family too, so I totally understand if he wants to do so. Like what the law of relationship says, 'give and take'...HeHeHe..

Shiet, I only have 250 bucks left in my bank. How how? DAMN, why must my pay only comes in on the 5th of each month? See, this job is just too far that I have no savings at all at the end of the day. I mean, seriously readers, why do we work, when at the end of the day, you don't get to save any money? Hmm..There's just so much things to pay...Car loan, Study loan, Car petrol, Tolls after tolls, Food, Ciggs, and just some money for chilling out with friends. I don't even shop, yet, no savings. Yes, I'm not like other girls, I actually hate shopping. It's a total waste of time. I usually shop when I know that I need something new. Am I weird? I don't think so..hmm..

Anyway, yesterday, I went to a job fair in PWTC, damn, it's just soooo government. No job opening for graphic designer. WTF right? I'm so gonna find a job somewhere away from Malaysia. I think Bandung is a nice place to work in, since I like Bandung. That's it, my target for this week, go online and search for job openings in Bandung, USofA and Singapore.

Oh dear, now that song by Jessie J "It's all about the money, money, money...", is playing in my head. Why must the world be all about money? Why is it so crucial to have money? What happened to happiness, love and peace? Why is money so important? URGH..If you have been following my whole blog since day 1, I'm sure you'd know that I HATE MONEY. Yeap, I hate money, no, wait, hate is a little less strong word, correction, I DESPISE MONEY! Money was the cause that torn my family apart, I mean, not really apart, but money was the cause of my family not being a family anymore.

Ha, I don't even get it when my mom want's me to marry someone who's well paid off. No, if she wants that, then she can marry them, cause at the end of the day, I just want a man who can make me happy, even if I have to live in a super small house, as long as he can feed me, and make me happy, that's enough. Plus, you work for money, you work hard, you get more. So, yeah, duit boleh dicari lah...

Oh, talking about marriage, my maid told me that my mom is worried of me. My mom went telling my aunties that she's worried of me, being single, after work, straight home, where got time to find a boyfriend. HA-HA. Good for her, she should be worried, who asked her to always not let me out to venture the world. But what she says is not true lah, I am not single, HeHeHe, but nah, I would never tell my parents if I'm seeing someone, until I'm assured that the guy is 'the one'. I just don't like the idea of telling them, then what if it don't work out, then what? Right? So, I will keep pretending, till I feel that the man I found will be the one. But it's kinda scary also, I mean, how do you know if that is the one? Oh readers who are married, can you tell me how you knew that the man you married was the one? For instance, even my friend, who recently got engaged, she's not even sure if he's the one...See...So how do you find out if that's the one? LOL...

But what I know is, I don't think I can marry a Malay guy. I just can't click with their minds. Yes, I am a Malay, but I'm also 50% Indian, and my mind is 50% Western, like most people who knew me would say, 'Nathra is just too westernized'..LMFAO~ I have a feeling that I will marry a non-Muslim dude, or not get married at all. HaHaHa..But I like the idea of waking up in the morning, and the 1st thing I see is my man, the person I love, the person I'd share my life with, and he would be the last I see before I sleep, so, yeah, I have to get married. HaHaHa...

Anyway, I think this post is just toooo long now, I should stop bullshitting..And oh, just couple more post and it would end the days of 'bullshitting101'...Unbelievable yeah..LOL. Nevermind, I already have a new title post in mind, 'Crapping101'..HaHaHa... Well, till then, take good care of yourself aight readers. Will be updating soon again.

U kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: