Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another post about L.O.V.E.

I'm just sitting here, in my new home, in d hall, thinking what to write other than the bloody word - L.O.V.E.


Oh crap. I think it's gonna still be about it. Pity you readers. LMFAO~


Here it goes again.


Last night, 18th November 2011, I cried myself to sleep. Thinking that maybe he don't love me, maybe he don't care about me, ahh, all those negative thoughts lah. See right, the thing is, when you are away from the one you love, and you finish work at 3.30pm, you head home and don't have anything to do, there will be a little voice psychoing you in your head. That's exactly what happens to me. So, I fell asleep. The next thing I know, it was 3.30am+ when I received a call from him. I think that was the 1st time we talked for that long. About 30 mins? He listened to me talking rubbish and crap. LOL. That's one of the things I love about him, he listens. No matter how tired he is, or if he was about to say something but I say something, he would let me talk. Sweet eh? Hmm..But I feel pity for him also lah, to have a girlfriend who talks too much. HA-HA. We talked till his credit finished, then I called him, talked till my credit finished. Felt so exited, till I can't sleep coz my heart was beating so fast. Yes baby, you made my heart beat so fast, you make me feel so alive :) And I went work late, thank God that Ranveer texted me at 8.45am, had a super quick shower, chuck all my clothes in my bag(returning home to kajang), and went for work. Note, my work starts at 8.30am on a Saturday, I was an hour late. HaHaHa...


I told him the truth. About what I felt. I had to let it out. Like I always believe, adults talk. They share their problems, they talk, to solve things out. 


Maybe all I need is that kot. A man who would just be there for me, always around me, if he's not around, at least call or text. It makes me happy. Like when we first started dating, he always calls and text me, and I felt so bubbly. When things started to change, I was always feeling so lonely. Hmm...Anyway, let's think things positive. Yes, eventhough there might be times when I would think positive, but what matters is, I have him, I love him and when he say he loves me, I believe him.


Neways, will update soon, got to go out now.


I love you readers!!

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: