Tuesday, January 25, 2011

bullshitting 101~#85 - 24th January 2011 message from Ied.

Today, I woke up at 8am, went to the vet, brought my 3 sick cats. My phone was on silent at all times and was just left in my bag in the car. At about 12ish, I took out my phone, while I was waiting for mom to buy groceries. I saw a message.

10:35am
Sorry la, smlm sy tido.. tggl mana skrg?

12:24pm
O..dah hbis bljr. sy keja ok...

12:30pm
Blum lg x da jodoh lg. awk?
*this message was replied to me because I asked if he's married. LMAO~

12:35pm
Skrg awk masih dgn dia?
*this message was replied to me because I told him that the last ex bf I had was the one he saw - Mr. M...

12:41pm
Oo...ingt dah khawin..
*this message was replied to me because I think he got confused. LOL. Then I told him I was single since april of 2010.

12:49pm
X da pun jgk..
*this message was replied to me because I was curious all the time since the broke up, if he had dated other girls after our break up. Just as I thought so..LOL..

12:58pm
Smpai skrg ke? ke u ingt masa... hehe..
*this message was replied to me because I told him that I once saw him driving a police car, then I turned back, saw a police car, and I followed it because I thought it was him, but it wasnt. Then I also said I was sorry because I just couldnt stop thinking about him since the break up. After this message reply, I replied back saying that I can't stop thinking about him because he's the only guy whom actually had alot in common with me, and he understands me, and that I could feel love from him back then.

That was it. Then, total silent again. I don't know if he went silent because the message I sent freaked him out, or because he fell asleep, again. LOL. But after the no reply for hours, I sent 1 message saying 'ey, awk tertido lg ek? awk masih kerja mlm ek? takpe.. i fhm. u mesti penat. u jaga diri k. :) '

LMAO~

Somehow, if felt weird. After all these years of wanting to find him so badly, wanting him so badly and just want want want, now that he finally started texting me, after TOO long, I feel like, excited but scared. Hmm. See right, I don't want someone who's just gonna be my boyfriend. I'm actually looking for a man with a husband quality. I know he has that in him, but the work part is terrible, but then, the Q is, if he ever get back with me again, that is if he do la, will my parents accept him? Hmmm.....A long ponder there.

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: