Tuesday, January 25, 2011

bullshitting 101~#86 - Job Interview

Well, here's the updates on jobs.

Erm, my 1st interview was in Dec 2010, the eve of Christmas, 24th December, at 6.30pm. Yeah, crazy, it was Christmas eve, and they work late. LOL. The pay offered was too low, after calculating expences, I didn't quite like the job, especially after knowing that the work time was from 9 to 11 at night and there are time where they have to work on weekends. PERGH! Crazy, with only RM1500?? Travelling all the way from Kajang to Damansara? No thank you. LOL.

So, I have another interview tomorrow, 25th January 2011. This one, I have to thank Miss P, for helping me to ask her boss if they have a job placement. :) THANK YOU CIK P!!! Well, I'm not sure if I will get it or not, but, miss P, seriously, you asked your boss pun dah cukup, even if he/she said no. :) 

Oh dear, let's see how things goes tomorrow yeah.

But I'm hoping to get a job with butter&bread advertising. From their job ad, they seem like a fun company to work with. Hmm. I dunno lah. Let's just put it all in the magic of my confidence and in the hands of God. =)

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well? how'd it go?