Monday, January 24, 2011

bullshitting 101~#84 - The ex is back a.k.a. IED!

Oh dear.

since the break up in July 2008, I have been waiting and waiting.

I was not able to get him out of my head no matter how many replacements I had.

Let's recap. 

2010 Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

I went to the bookstore, purchaced the most awesome raya card, wrote a really long message in it, sneaked up to Ied's house postbox, so many postbox, oh well, townhouse, so place the card in one postbox that I pressume it was his, apparently it was the wrong one, Miss P said someone placed the card in another postbox, then one day, the card was gone, I had a lot of assumptions back then, thought someone stole it, or maybe he didn't want to be friends anymore, maybe his brother secretly read it then threw it away blablabla. Woah, that's a long recap. Haha.

Today, 23rd January 2011.

I received a text message that reads 'hai ni natra ke?' Well usually I'd go super rude by answering 'no,ini nathra' See, I hate it when people spells my name wrongly. But, heck, I was asleep when I heard my phone saying 'one message received', yeap, that's my message tone. LOL. So I just replied 'yes.' That was it. I slept back. Then I woke up about 1.30pm, went for shower, came out, while I was getting dressed, I received another text message saying 'sorry ganggu trima kasih la sbb hntr kad raya hari 2..' And my heart seriously paused(nope, it didnt stopped,LOL), I was like, oh shoots. Ok, the reason why that happened? Coz he was the only man, person , human being that I sent a card to last year ok. So, totally easy to know who the person was right? Then I replied 'Erm, iedrus?' and he sent another message that reads 'Ya sy...' WOAH!!!!!IT IS IEDRUS...pergh..onli this time, there wasnt test..damn, I shud have given a test question like back then eh? See how much he remembers rite? LOL. Neway. I replied 'Owh, i ingat, u dah benci i...' Then he replied a message that reads 'X da mana ada pun..' So I thought to myself that 'ok, he's cool with being friends' and I replied him saying 'Saya nk mintak maaf, sbb seludup letak kad tu kat peti surat u. kelakar je masa tu. owh, kerja mcmmana?' and that message was sent at 2.56pm, now it's 12.35AM..Still no reply. Well I did text him once at 8'ish at night, saying 'hi..tgh buat ape?'...But still no reply. I don't want to call him, or even texting again, because last time, we broke up because apparently he claims that I don't understand his job. So, I better just shut now, let him start. Right? OMG, I don't even know what's right and what's wrong anymore. ARGHHH!!!

Newayz, let's just see how things goes. Really need a dosh right now. LOL.

p/s: I've been single since April 2010. WOOT WOOT!!!

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

3 comments:

.:pUbLiC_eNeMy:. said...

atleast u still got a chance being single..me??hell no..hahaha..
well hun, dont make a 1st move..nnt dia ckp ape lak..let him do it 1st k? :D

Apple Tan said...

wow. ied is back. well, you have seen how things were back then. I believe you will know what is right or wrong. no one knows tht better than u. not even me, im just a freaking neighbour. tak mau masuk campur. u fhm2 la kan. hehe :)

as a friend, all tht i can say is be careful with him, no matter what. weird to see him come back after so long... but if he is the one, i hope he knows how to treat u right la kan.

Glad to know u fhm his job n all tht. good! :) let's just see wht happens next. I wish u all the best, n ingat nat, be very careful with him.

coz i know deep inside u r one smart woman! :)

princess_nathra said...

Cik Pern, thank you so much. yeah, i have to be very careful of him. but i dunno la,ada jugak soalan like,'what if he is the one,but my parents xnak accept him sbb dia hanya seorang polis?'..u kno la,my parents and their citarasa tinggi. haha. but so far, enjoying being single,xterfikir pun nak ada bf lah.hmm.so,ied?i never planned anything. but i guess what people say it true, that life is just full of surprises kan? :) baek cik natellpa,saya akan berhati2.hehe.

fify, u have a bf kan? he loves u kan? that's good enuf fify. trust me, sometimes, being single is good, but when u're a solo fighter in this world, it's much comfortable to have a partner that u can run to at the end of the day. anyway, no lah, i pun xbrani nak do any moves.haha. but read the latest post la k..i dont count it as me making moves la,it's just random questions je.haha.