Monday, January 03, 2011

bullshitting 101~#81 - Forget.

Forget.

That's what I need to do now. So many things I need to forget. But now, the main priority on my forget list is Mr. E. Yes. Him.

I need to forget my feelings for him. Gosh, I feel stupid each time I like a guy. Stupid right? I should'nt be liking any guys, especially after all the shietzos I had to go through because of the bloody creatures created called men. Oh, maybe I was dating boys all these while. Now, I'm 25. Yet, still can't find a man, wait, I can't even see a man in my life, all I see are stupid male humans. LOL.

So, Im giving up on Mr E. This give up is not the bad kind of give up that you all hear. This one is good. I must forget my feelings for him or any other guys. Plus, I need to concentrate on finding a job, so that I could save money to re-do my swimming pool. Weeee~ Swim naked?NOT!! LMAO~

This is it, yes, it might take sometime, especially to stop writing about him, but I know damn sure that I can do it. Easy as 1,2 and 3. :) If I made it, letting go all those stupid species of male humans in my life, Mr. E will be an easy one too. Especially now, that Im starting to question what I actually feel for him. I know, it's going away. I'm letting go and I'm glad I am letting go. LOL.

Nathra always end up doing stupid decisions or at least always end up making herself look stupid. HAHA. But, this time, I know, this is the right decision. I know I'm right in what I'm doing now. And I'm glad I made this decision.

One thing I learn.

As humans, we never fail to receive choices or options. It's all up to us, of what we choose to do. People say it's all faith, but did you know, faith can be changed?

Why are we being called the human race? Because we always tend to run, always after something, always late, always have something to do. Everything is a race. Can we stop, look around, take a deep breath and feel the moment of being able to pause. That would be a good one.

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: