Saturday, January 01, 2011

bullshitting 101~#79 - 2011 has arrived..

Well well, 2011 has finally arrived eh? Oh hey, nah, I wasnt waiting for the year actually. I wished we could go back, cause it's scary, next is 2012, then what? We die? Haha..

So, newayz, happie new year to all of you readers, to friends and enemies, to the loved and unloved, to the rich and the poor, to the happy and the sad ones, to the young and the old, to the lost and found, to the remembered and the forgotten. Happie new year. I hope all your dreams, your wishes, your goals, your target, your hopes (even if you were hoping for the guy you like to like you back), I hope it all come true :)

I will always love you readers, doesnt matter if you're a silent reader, a loud reader, a hater or a lover =)

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: