Wednesday, December 22, 2010

bullshitting 101~#74 - Arghhh,you make me weak..Damn..

Oh Damn...

So like my previous post says, I was suppose to not text or call Mr. E, I was doing totally fine, not texting him, not calling him for about 5days or 6days, till.....I saw him online yesterday. I don't know why, I clicked on his picture icon on facebook, talked to him, but my intention was to just say hie. But he told me to call at 12.30am. Weird. But so I did call him anyways. I asked him why he wanted me to call. Well, he said nothing, just wanted to talk about the gathering, WHICH WAS GONNA HAPPEN WAYYYYY FAR AWAY, IN JANUARY...15TH JANUARY to be exact...It's ages away...haha..

But then, OMG, hearing his voice, arghhh, it makes me weak.....I like him tooooo much...Honestly, I think about him everyday. LOL..No, I'm not a freak ok! But, he's just on my mind, ALOT. I was wishing he'd like me back. Or if he do like me, say it straight to me. Haha. Seriously, I think men who can't tell a girl that they are into the girl, is a total coward. Haha..But I know he doesn't have feelings for me. I just know.

But it's ok lah. At least, having him as a friend, getting to hear his voice, is already good enough right? :) Yes, who doesn't hope for more, but I can't take the idea of loosing him completely. So, might aswell take the pain of not getting to be in love with him, rather than the pain of loosing him. :)

Somehow, he sounded like he care. Oh well, maybe just as friends. =)

So, that's all for the update now. Oh, I received to job offers. One via email(asking me to send a CV and my portfolio in, but im not interested), another via call, then email (which he set an interview on this Friday, which is like in 3days DAMN, but the company don't look promising enough, don't even have it's own website, WTH right? Haih..) So yeah, honestly, I'm freaking out like hell, I'm super scared to enter the adult's world - W.O.R.K. Shiettt...I'm gonna be one of those people, driving on the road, with a bloody damn stressed face, stuck in the jam back from work...OMG...Die loooo....Newayz, there are other jobs I found online, which really caught my attention. I'm gonna try apply for all those too. Hope it goes well.

Newayz, love you all readers. Thanks for always supporting me by reading my blog and being my follower. :)

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: