Friday, December 17, 2010

bullshitting 101~#73 - Gonna have to let my feelings go...

This is it.

I can't bear the pain of having to hurt myself again and again.

I don't want to be the pathetic loser who keeps on going after you.
I don't want to be the one who waits around for you.

Yeah, You never asked me to, I know, it was my own stupidity.

Therefore, I'm letting this feelings I have for you go. I must forget you. I must forget the fact that I want love. I must give my love to God, then I'll get back more than love, that's one thing for sure I know. I must stop messaging you. I must stop calling you. And when 15th January comes, I will be matured enough to be totally fine and over you, that is, if Im free to go on the 15th January gathering. LOL.

So, I won't say it's my lost, but heck, it's your lost. ;)

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: