Tuesday, November 09, 2010

~PoemTime#2~

Yesterday,Today,Tomorrow II
20th September-01October2010

Yesterday,
I was foolish, I was stupid,
I wasted time like it didn't mean anything,
I screwed up big time.

Yesterday,
I only thought of playing, I was rebellious,
I choose to be in my own world,
But I wasn't the person I was today.

Today,
I'm changing bit by bit,
I may not be fully matured,
But I wasn't all what I was yesterday.

Today, I have a dream to achieve,
I have a goal to reach,
And I am certain to score by tomorrow.

Tomorrow,
I will be better than what I was today,
I won't be stupid and fooling around like yesterday,
Everything will change,
And goals of today will be achieved.

Tomorrow,
Frowns will all be turned upside down,
I would be on top of the world, smiling,
I will be proud of myself,
And I could stand tall and say
"I made it, through it all".

Untitled
01October2010

Darkness,
That was all she could see.
Cold,
That was all she could feel.
Her cries and screams was all meaningless,
It was swollowed by the wind.
Love,
It was all she needs.
Calm,
It was all she wanted to feel.
Deep, rough, scary voice of the wind,
It was all she could hear.
'Is this the end', she asked.
Silence, was all there was.
Stuck in the dark,
She was to scared to move,
Not knowing what was ahead,
She curled in,
Holds her body tight,
She puts her head down,
Praying to die.

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: