Tuesday, November 09, 2010

bullshitting 101~#53

Sometimes,
I just wonder what life means.
Sometimes,
I wonder what love is for.
Sometimes,
I wonder what it feels like to know all that.

This was written because of dad. Yes, my dad.
Something he said, made me sad.

Then, I thought to myself,
Why did he changed?
Why did I changed?
Why did mom changed?
Why did Tash changed?
Why did Nadz changed?

Why did we all change? Why?

Why did life became so hard as soon as we step into adulthood?
Why does family pretend to be happy, but not admitting their true feelings?

Money.
You killed us all.
You took happiness away.
As long as I live,Im going to hate you.

Lost.
That's what I'm feeling.
Not knowing what's going to happen next.
I hate waiting, why make me wait?

Sometimes,
I wish I don't know what feelings is.
Most of the time,
Im praying I don't have feelings.
Numb.
That's what I want to feel.

Wind.
Bring my sadness away.
Take my worries away.
Take my questions away.

I wish to be on a hill,
where it's all green,
filled with little flowers,
Oh how beautiful that feeling would be.

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: