Thursday, November 18, 2010

bullshitting 101~#66 KAU PEHAL?

Isn't it weird that when someone you like ignores you, but the more they ignore you, the more you want them?
WHY?

Right now, honestly, I don't have feelings for him. Seriously. But then, why do I feel pissed that he blocked/deleted his facebook? I don't have feelings for him but why do I smile when that one day memory flashes back on my mind? I don't have feelings for him but why do I feel pissed that he's ignoring me? I don't have feelings for him but why do I see his facebook everyday?

Then again, think about it, I'm the type of person who can't sit peacefully if I don't get a straight answer. I hate being left hanging. I feel pissed at him right now. It would be enough if he just text me a message saying 'SORRY' and 'We can't be friends', but it would be better if he tells me the truth. I don't care if he even wanna say IF he was just fooling around with me. I just hate the fact that I'm being left hanging. Aiyoo...

Men are complicated aren't they?

There's few thoughts about him on my mind.
1) He likes a girl, but the girl ignores him, coinsidently I came into the picture, so he went out with me, and that was it.
2) He is a big liar who just love to lie.(I still don't understand why I was told to lie to his friend..Hmm)
3) He's still heartbroken with his ex fiance` that he decided to play girls out...?Hmm..
4) He's just a big talker kinda guy? But not the doers? Hmm...

I don't know..Sometimes, I feel pity for myself, but then, the more I think about it, I actually feel he's the one who I should be pity about. Seriously, I pity him. Why is he like that? Well, if I were friends with him for longer, maybe I could have helped him, directly or indirectly. But, he made the decision, so, I respect it..~

p/s: OMG, what if, all this while, what he written on his fb, the songs he posted, the everything, was actually meant for me? What if he was just testing me? Ahh,cant be..But I have a feeling that he's actually in love with DyaZara but doesn't wanna admit it to himself.. Hmm.. But the last status I saw, he was hurt with a girl saying something bad to him..hmm..I think it's not me..LOL..If it was me at all, WTHeck, who cares?!Maybe you did deserve it...? LMAO~

*Anyways, this is way outta topic, but, today's presentation went well. I just need to do some touch up, and submit it next Friday. And tonight, is gonna be work night again. Coz tomorrow will be printing day, so I can prepare for Saturday. :) Pray for me aite. I can't go through the education system again. LOL~

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: