Wednesday, November 17, 2010

bullshitting 101~#65 - Mr.M, you are right. I'm sorry.

Well,today,he posted a status saying "Jangan Sesekali Kite Samekan Seseorang Tu Dengan Orang Len.. Sebab Kite Sendiri Pon X Suke Disamekan Dengan Orang Len.. Memasing Ader Kelebihan Dan Kekurangan.. Yang Hampir Sama.. Tp Sebenarnyer Sangat La Berbeza..!~"

I am pretty sure it's intended for me.LOL.

He's right. I shouldn't be saying that he's just like others. Because I was feeling mad at him, I said so. But to think about it, he was different. He made me happy when we were just friends. He made me felt happiness again after so long. He was the 1st guy I've met who is sweet. So, just because he broke my heart, my heart which was already broken so many times(LOL), that doesn't mean he's just the same as others.

I hope he reads this post.

I'm sorry. I feel ashamed of myself. I shouldn't say that you're the same as others and putting the blame on you for breaking my heart again. So, from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.

Well, the blame part..I should be blaming myself. Coz I made the decision to open my heart. I made the decision to love him. I made the decision to be stupid. So, it's all on me.

And, I shouldnt text him anymore, no matter how much my heart wants to, no matter how much I misses him, no matter how much I want him to be my date to my friend's wedding happening this Sunday. LMAO~ Neway, I shouldnt. I'm going to try my very best to stop.

So, I guess, the text message I sent you last night, is the last. My messages, it comes from my heart. If you're dating someone else now or in the future, I hope you'll be happy with her. I hope you find what you're looking for. And, I hope you succeed in life Mr.M. Just don't go toying around with hearts anymore k? :)

Woohooo, now, as for me, OMG, I wore a full arbaiyah set of clothes today, which means, I wore a veil too!!! LOL..My aunties was amazed. And they said that I looked beautiful ( I doubt that is true, coz ugliness will always stay.) haha. My grandma couldnt recognize me at 1st. LOL. Damn funny lah the situation at granny's just now. They asked me is it forever, I said no, but, we'll never know in the near future, Insyaallah. :)

Yesterday, I read prayers before I sleep. I felt peace later. Mr.M was like only 10% on my mind. I slept smiling. I'll be fine. If I lived before this without Mr.M, I can go on surviving just the same. But I really thought he was gonna be in my life to share sadness,happiness,craziness,anger and so on..:) It's ok. Nevermind. I'm sure the right guy would come. But, before that, I must change 1st. :)

Alright then readers. Today I felt peace. Hope it last forever. :)

u know u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: