Wednesday, November 17, 2010

bullshitting 101~#64 You better believe in karma, cause I do.

So, I thought this guy would be a different guy. I really believed he was different. But, apparently, he's just the same.He's just the same as those other guys. And how stupid I was to have again, believed a man. Damn it. And all these men is just sitting there, happily, laughing the shiet out of me. And I'm the one who has to suffer.

Dei, to all the guys whom I gave my heart to, but they poached it, well guess what, there's this thing in this world that is called KARMA. What goes around comes around la weh. I paid my time. So, it will be yours next. And when you are going through it, I hope you will see my face each time you blink, and feel the pain I go through. Then, at that time, when you realize, it will be too late.

Look, I liked you but I told you I was scared. But then, you said 'if you are scared, then it's ok.' So, I felt like that was a dare. See, when I feel challenged, I will take it up. So I opened my heart for you. But oh, you had to hurt me like this? I did tell you, my weakness was I bug people alot. Yeah. Because of what? Because I love. 

This is it. As long as I still breathe, this is it, I had enough, no more man, no more love. Good bye love. I'm breaking up with love forever. I'll stick to my decision that I made before this, to never get married. And I vow my life to God and animals. That's it. Nothing more.

But what pisses me off, I can never sit quietly till he come tell me upfront. Face me. Tell me. If he does, then I'll respect him. I don't care if he can't be with me or whatever shiet. It doesn't matter. But what matters is when he bravely come face me and tell me the truth. I'm not piss at him, I'm just pissed coz Im left hanging without a clue of anything. Coward much dude? Damn you make me LMAO~

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: