Tuesday, November 16, 2010

bullshitting 101~#63 Today's mood: HAPPY

Wow, yesterday I was like a fire burning like hell.
Today, Im like the wind, blowing softly.
See, Nathra has terrible mood swings. Is there any reason for that? LOL~

Dear Mr. M,
If you are reading this, which I hope you will.
I have no clue on whatever you're trying to do. 
You seemed fine to me, so, there should not be any reason for not telling me anything.
Unless....
a) you're a coward.
b) you're heartless.
c) i'm just thinking negative shiets. LOL.
So, bla bla bla, yada yada yada. I'm gonna stop texting you, stop calling you. Must! Fuh..
This is the point where I move on. Plus, I had so many man, just like you, entering my life for just a second, so, I can go through this. Ding Ding. I'll be fine in no time.
Oh, and remember when I told you the shiets I went through? Remember you asked me once if I see you as a guy who's just using me for satisfaction? That time I said no, but heck, it's actually a YES. Plus, I'm blinded already. Can't see what's right and what's wrong when it comes to love. Maybe coz I closed my heart before this.Hmm..
But, I won't forget Sunday, November 7th..I think that was one of the best days of my life. And I will never forget, that I met you, once, a sweet guy who just made me fly so high and kept saying 'awww~' :)
Thank you for giving me the chance to feel that day. :)
So, now, Buh-bye!!

Newayz, y'all...
Thursday 18th November : Final presentation for Advertising Campaign 3.
Saturday 20th November: Pre Final Presentation for Corporate Literature.
Friday 26th November: Final Presentation for Practical Project.
Saturday 27th November: Final Presentation for Corporate Literatur.

Hurmp~
Wish me luck y'all..I cannot,CANNOT go through the education system anymore ever again! LOL~

Love y'all..
Love Mr. M, nottt...But, I still like him, but it's going away. Good,no?

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: