Tuesday, November 16, 2010

bullshitting 101~#62 Post full of rage and hunger. LOL..real bullshitting!!

OH MI GOD!!!

1) I hate waiting, do not ever make me wait!
2) I hate cowards who can't just fucking come straight to my fucking face and tell me the fucking truth.
3) I hate people who toy around with a person's heart, especially when they know what that person has been through with before.
4) I fucking hate liars.
5) I can't stand when people has a phone, but never know how to answer calls/reply text messages.
6) I hate myself when I love someone, see, I became stupid!!!
7) I hate when people give me fake fucking promises.
8) I hate when people kisses the other person, say that they love, but suddenly stops everything without an explanation.
9) I fucking hate my fucking heart!Why the fuck do I have to have that stupid 'love' in me?
10) I totally hate it when people rejects my fucking call!

WARGHHH!!!
FUCKSHITFUCK!!
URGH!!!

Disgusting shietzos happening. Damn!

*this is a post full of rage. LOL~ eh,hungry la!

ehem...

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: