Wednesday, November 10, 2010

bullshitting 101~#55 Thanks for hurting me...

Dear 'To whom it may concern',

Sometimes I wish you wouldn't be so hard on me.
Sometimes I wish you were still the person I grew up living with.

Promises you made, that never came through. Thank you.
The 1st business card I did, you threw in the bin?!..Thank you.
The amount of times I tried to talk to you, but you pushed me away, yet you all say I didn't try?...Thank you.
You compared me to someone that did something worst, yet you said I was worst? Thank you.
The times you told me that I was disturbing you but you were just watching the bloody news bout the bloody country. Thank you.
And so....

Thank you. For what I have become, it's all taken from examples that happened around me. The things you do to me, it left bruises in my heart. I even started to think if I belong in the right place or not. Till one point, I just asked myself, do you not love me anymore?

But who am I to tell you off. Im just a kid. So, all I wanna say, is thank you. Thanks for hurting me.

That person I loved long time ago, has gone missing. I don't know who you are anymore. Sorry.

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: