Thursday, November 11, 2010

bullshitting 101~#56 - 11.11.2010, at approximately around 12am+ with Mr.M ;)

Well.....

11.11.2010..about 12am plus...It happened...
He made me soooo happy...
I love him, yes, as in care for him and so. But not deeply yet, too early for that right....?
Sayang, if you are reading this...I forgot to answer your question, it's a yes..;)

Oh, one thing I love about him, he's sweet, he makes me feel appreciated and I can see love in him.
This is scary to say, but, I don't know why, I see a future with him. OMG.
Oh dear, I love his body(perfect woo), his hairstyle, his smile, how he makes me laugh and the fact that he speaks English(yeay) and soo on...=)
I hope it last. I hope he is 'the one'.
Yes, I'm still having difficulties to trust, so, I hope he will be patient with me.
I'm scared, but I'm gonna try, coz I really like him alot.

Ha, I can go on writing this, but, heck, I got work to do.
So, I shall say, to be continued.

u know u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: