Tuesday, November 09, 2010

bullshitting 101~#54 It's all about me, me and me!!

Let's see, where do I start...

Oh...

Note. Please take cautious precausion when you befriend Nathra. LOL~

BEWARE: I am damn complicated!! I'm smart, yet stupid. I'm ugly, yet cute. I'm always happy, yet sad inside. I'm not weird, I'm just unique, and I love being me. I'm straight, yet crooked. I'm a lover, yet a hater. I'm sane, yet insane. I'm rough and tough, yet soft and sensitive. There's only 2 choices for y'all to pick, either L.O.V.E. M.e. or G.e.t. t.h.e. e.f.f. o.u.t. o.f. m.y. l.i.f.e. Thank you.

 

I'm a person who puts on a fake smiling mask before I leave my house everyday.
I'm never perfect, I've never wished to be perfect, but I wanted things to be perfect.
I never liked money, I hated it. But yet, I still need to hang on them for survival. DAMN.
I have the potential to be a serial killer and a tiger/cat(basically,animals).
To me, the highest respected creature in this world and in life is ANIMALS!

Love is a STUPID thing! It's just a waste of time. But then again, maybe that's only for me, not for others,LOL. Ive been through enough shiets with men. I'm done with love. Maybe yes, I want to love, but, I have a feeling that men are just gonna poach it again and again. So,buhbye!!LOL~
Im not weird, Im just unique. Friends say that I'm very random, yes, I am, but I dont give a damn if you like it or not. LMAO~

Everything is gonna be about me and only me because I have build a thick strong brick wall around me, no intruders allowed. But, should there come a prince who is strong enough to break it, heck, I'm willing to open up :)

 

What I hate most? Well....

I hate liars.

I hate cheaters.

I hate heartbreakers.

I hate exboyfriends(LOL).

I hate fuckers.

I hate money.

I hate men/people who have no guts to come tell me straight if they got a problem with me.

I hate men who can't speak English, at all. URGH!Such a turn off.

I hate men/people who keep bringing themselves down ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Hellooo, be positive la!

I hate men wearing slippers when out on a date with me. It's like, you dress up nice, you look so good, but suddenly, when Im checking you out from top to bottom, the bottom part would just kill everything, slippers??haha..

I hate those who hates animals.

I hate obeying rules. I live my own rules occay!

I hate when people tell me what to do.

Basically, I'm a hater. LMAO..


I'm born a leader. I like to lead. It's a natural instinct that comes automatically when needed. You got problem with me, you come tell me straight to my face. I can read people's personality, people's body language, but, I would just shut about it, because I like it when they tell the truth, even though I already know the truth. haha. To me, yeah, truth hurts, knowing things hurts, but heck, if you don't tell me, how the fuck am I going to know the truth, and try to do something about it, right? haha..Plus, I'm tough as hell, so come on, spill!!hahaha...


This post is very random ya? LOL..Well, it is clearly writen on the title, all about me..hahaha...Pity you guys who has to suffer to read this, but, so? Is it writen on my face that I care? hahaha..Omg, I miss using that line so much..haha...


p/s: The guy I like? hmm...I don't know. I'm really scared. Plus, does he like me back? I don't think so lah. Hmm.. Maybe it was just a kiss? Anyway, the wall is still up high, no one broken it yet. So, whatever lah. haha. But damn, do you know how it feels like, liking someone so much, seeing a future with the person, but then, the person is not into you? And, do you know how it feels like, liking a lot of people, but always being rejected? LMAO~ To hell with love. RAISE A GLASS WITH ME!!hahaha...

 

u know u love me,

-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: