Saturday, May 15, 2010

bullshitting 101~#46 - 15.05.2010 update

Well well,
Where do I begin this...hmm...OHH...

So, in the previous post, I said that I was gonna fail right?
Well, apparently, I only failed the one subject I know I wanted to fail =) but the other one, I passed..But I did consider retaking...So I registered..
Then suddenly, my dad said that he has no money for the retake fees..So I had to drop it..but hey, I proceed to the next semester ok...haha..But, I hope I can do it and score well this time..Pity mommy n daddy...hmmm...

So far, that's all I can update for now..

Oh, BTW, YES, I AM STILL SINGLE ok!!hahaha...trying to be single la..sick of love..it's like a meditation moment ok..hahaha...

ok then...keep checking for more updates aite..will try to update always...

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: