Friday, April 02, 2010

1st April 2010

Omg, how could I forget to tell the most important part of today...

Last night, at d back of my ears, I felt pain, then i touched, felt like a round ball (thought it was a bone jutting out)...

Today, while presentation, I still felt pain, even till i got home after class. the pain is like,hmm,how do i say it in english,hmm,its berdenyut denyut la..haha..So i asked my neighbour, if her son(Dr. B, whom i adore very much,d best doctor ever!!!) is working, she said yes. Neighbour aunty is a very kind person. She then straight called her son and told him that im going to the clinic today. Awww...

Cut the story short.

I went to see Dr.B today..Well, he said the swell behind my ear is the limb, its swelling most prob coz of my throat. So he prescribe me antibiotics and pain killers for that..

Then I told him, I might be having anxiety, but im not sure, then i explained to him that im having sleeping and eating disorder, feeling very tired,blablabla...1st he checked my blood presure,u know,using that strap on thing then they press and press this air ball thingy,and that strap becomes tighter and tighter,gosh i love that.haha.well,he said blood presure is normal. Then he checked my pulse, on my right hand, he said its a lil fast, normal people wud have 52-60, but mine is 70...hmmm...then he checked my heartbeat, he said heartbeat is normal. he also asked if i have any fast heartbeat when i wake up or anytime, i said i do hyperventilate sometimes... So he said that i have a lil anxiety goin on.maybe due to stress or not enuff rest. hack,of course la, the finals, the break up, the knowing im not gonna go to US to study, the study-breakdown,ALL AT ONE TIME, how can i not be stress?!?haha...So anywayz, he gave me sleeping pills..

Then i told him, that 2 people told me that having moles coming up, alot, in a short time, might because of cancer..I also told him that i have like bout 4 / 5 moles that came up in 3 months. he asked me where, i said at my leg, mostly, that i can see of...he said nahhh,that's not cancer. that might be skin having some problems( or something like that la he said.....not sure..haha..) i didnt hear much bcoz my heart was quite relieved knowing i might not have cancer...fuhhh...can live a lil peacefully now..haha...

So yeah...then i went out...usually, i didnt have to pay...but this time, damn, rm25 gone...dad is sooo gonna kill me..harharhardyharhar ( new kinda laugh)...

newayz, i better take my pills and sleep now...its already 1.27am...nyteynite readers...

u know u love me, 
x.o.x.o.

No comments: