Sunday, April 04, 2010

bullshitting 101~#41 - single for 2 weeks and 1 day..

*wishing so badly that MR.M wud read this post!!!but dont get me wrong Mr.M, i dont regret, not even a lil tiny bit, that i know u in my life...im glad i did actually!!!=D *

Well well, what do we know, its been 2 weeks and 1 day ive been single..and i thank God very much, coz im fully recovered..Thanks to those friends who has been supporting me too..And thanks to my inner self, i did it, i have put him outta my mind, i dont love mr.M anymore, i dont miss mr.M anymore too...But i dont hate him actually, i really wish to thank him face to face, for letting me go, and, most of all, for being in my life and taught me so much, and for making me feel how it feels like being in a real relationship...Wow, it was an amazing feeling, it was an amazing experience, it was an adventure...Thank you so much Mr.M...we can be close friends like he wanted b4, but i dont know if he wants it anymore, haha, but, not now, just a while more...

oh yeah,enuff of mr.m storie...lets talk about Iedrus..if u guys have been following my blog, i was in love previously with mr.iedrus the sexay policeman...haha...gosh, 2weeks being single made me realize, i was obsessed over mr. m bcoz of the feel, but then, i fail to see, that i still miss mr.iedrus...gosh...even on CNY day, i went to miss P's house with mr.m, but my heart beats fast going there, wishing to see at least a glance of mr.iedrus..i was even looking up to his window...and miss P, told me yesterday, that apparently, he saw me, he heard my effing loud voice, and he saw me...OMG, does this mean, im still in his heart? or at least, he misses me? coz if he didnt give a damn, why look right?hmm..but he saw me with mr.m...haihhh...

anywayz...i told miss P to help me keep myself to stay single for 3 years...unless, its mr.iedrus coming back to my life, OR, if its a hot sexay white guy!!!hahahaha...so,hope this wish wud come true...coz, i actually promised myself to stay single b4, but then, mr.m came into my life..haha..but now, i hope to be single...3 years...lets all pray for me that i will make it, to be single for 3 years, unless mr.iedrus or a hot sexay white guy appear...AMIN...:)

u kno u love me,
x.o.x.o.

No comments: