Friday, March 26, 2010

bullshitting 101~#35 - The YM note to my dearest love...

26.March.2010

i couldnt resist myself from not telling him what my heart feels.i didnt want to text or call him,so,through YM,i sent him this long message.it came from my heart.

yes,i still wish he'd come back to me for a while more. each time my phone rang, be it msg or phonecall,my heart beats faster than a F1 car.every morning when i wake up, i question myself if it was a dream or not.but, i realize, it was a reality. he will never come back to me. and i have to let him go. i am strong. i know i can do it.so nathra, let him go, kiss him goodbye.

hello,hi,i need to tell u d truth.the truth is,1st,im sorry,i was so angry bcoz u dumped me now,not b4 u leave to yemen.there is a big difference u dump me now n u dump me later.plus,i just wanted to feel love for a while more.but,its ok.im recovering now.but yes,i do miss u so much.n still love u so much.i kno u wont talk to me ever again.mayb that's d best.for me to forget u.but u kno what,i think u're a coward for not being able to go thru that pain,coz i took d challenge,but u didnt.and i think u dont love me anymore.and maybe,i wasnt even sure of wanting to marry u.but,i was sure that i did love u.but nvm,im sure God has plans for all of us.and im sure,i will get to go thru this,eventhough it hurts so much u leaving me just like that now.
 but,i want to assure u,coz i like to be assured,assure u that i would have totally be fine if u left me later,now,im hurt,yes,bcoz i didnt expect this at all.but i shud have seen it coming.all the signs,of u,wanting to break up with me.u wanted to break up a long time ago,am i right.haha.but whatever it is,i tried not to miss u,i tried not to love u,i tried not to think of u,i tried to be angry at u,but i just cant.n evryday,i pray,that u will change ur mind n come back to me for a while more,but i know,that is just my imagination,it wont happen.but,want u to kno,i miss ur smell,ur smile,the sex,ur love,ur skin,ur sweat,ur hands,ur hair,ur style,ur heart,ur voice,basically,i miss the whole u.take gud care of urself.remember,love ur wife no matter what,n never toy with her heart.
and thank u,for being the best boyfriend ever,thank u for giving me love when i needed it so badly,eventhough u taken it away frm me now(hehe),but the most is,thank u,for being u,for being happy.im glad at one point,i did make u happy n u made me happy.thank u.goodbye mohamed,goodbye baby.u'll always be in my heart.

u kno u love me,
x.o.x.o.

No comments: