Sunday, July 05, 2009

bullshitting 101~#4

well, today, 4th of july, something happened again, as usual...

imagine, ur father, scolded u, for no reason, because he was pissed at ur mother..
suck right?
its like, 'wtf,why do u have to let ur anger out at me?'
so i had a bad day..
i went to my aunt's, to teach my lil cousins arts, as usual, on a saturday(FOR THE $$$),
and,they were about to go out, they asked me out,
so,instead of being a teacher for today,
i followed them, and i had fun..weeeee~

and,ZOMG,my aunt was like 'so nathra,u have a boyfriend now izzit?'
and i said 'erkkkkk,no lahhh'
then she said 'i think u have one...just tell me laa,im cool'
and i still said no...
then at the parking lot,somehow,we were talking bout 'men and cartoonish like movies'
and she said 'corey(my cousin's bf) sure oso like it,how bout ur bf nathra?'
and i said 'no lah,puhhleaseeee,he's an inspector,he dont watch cartoons'
then she said 'ooo,so u got bf laaa??'
and i was like 'damnnnnn' in my heart...
hope she wont let the secret out to my mom..fuhh...scary...

well,see,i dont mind if my parents finds out i have a bf..its about time see..hehehe...
but,my parents,MY LOVELY PARENTS,they have these super high expectation,that i just cant CANT catch up with...
my mom once said 'nathra,u shud find a bf like pilot....'
see...hmmm...i dont care who my bf is,what he does,coz what's important is,am i happy?
i can marry a rich dude,but live another effing sad life right??
but what if,i marry a person,who's just a normal guy,but,i live a happy life with him?
after all,they are,still a person right?hmmmmmm....

ok,im stopping now...cant think anymore..wanna watch 'hotel for dogs' now..weeeeeeee~

-xoxo-

No comments: