Thursday, July 02, 2009

bullshitting 101~#3

yes yes,
in life,my pretty effing life,
i have hurt people,
i have hurt people badly,moderately and mildly...haha..
my words,can stab a person's heart..
well,im glad im good at that...
but to people that ive hurt,
maybe i didnt intentionally mean to hurt u?
or was it intentionally?
maybe there was time it was unintentionally and vice versa...
payback is a bitch...but,nathra,she aint a payback person(but she's a bitch,haha)...
see,no matter how much hurt she is,
she can never payback,
yet,she still hang in there...
its that relationship she appreciates,
therefore,she closes 1eye...
how bout the other eye?(wont it still be feeling the feeling of being poked?)
hmmm...
i was waiting for sorry from alot of people in my life...
i waited...but yet,its always me who have to apologize...
its always me who have to give in..
why can you give in?why??
take a mirror, place it in front of u, look at your self 1st, do u deserve an apology from me?

*so much anger in me...its all life experience shit, and u people is the one who gives me this experience...thanks alot bitches and asses!!!urghhh!!!you ugly fugly creatures that's always expecting an apology from me!!!realize your mistake 1st la..arghh...

*tiada kena mengena dengan yang hidup atau pun yang mati...

-xoxo-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would help if you introduced what the rant is about :-)

so how is everythin else such us your studies, family, friends, boyfriend (no s in there is there?) anyway keep on figting. with rue strugle u seem like a late teens than a mid 20's


flash

princess_nathra said...

hi flash,i just thought about u the other day,wondering if u still read my blog..huhu...i miss your comments..haha..
what do u mean by 'introduced what the rant is about'?
studies-so far so good,i guess..
family-i guess,there are good times and bad times in each family..
boyfriend-NO S'es anymore..just one..decided to not be a bitch anymore..haha..hopefully!!plus,i love iedrus more than anything,so,i need to appreciate the 2nd chance God gave me..huhu..
late teens?well,im actually,ermmmm,23years old..just turned 23 on the 27th of june..huhu...
flash,do u have a blog?

flash said...

Do i have a blog, lol i wish. i dunno i find there is nothing worth writing. but i liked ure todays blog. kinda informative n intresting. like a serial, im gonna wait n find out if ure mom finds out or not lol.

when i mean introduce the rant is ... some of your blogs start of really angry, like the sorry on, bullshitting, it would help if u explain y u r angry, whos done what etc etc. but i do notice ure rants calm you down.

glad to hear about u and Id, how often do u guys meet up now days? andi take it you both call each toher often ?

flash

ps, when you mentioned 4th july i thoguht ure blog was gonna be about USA

princess_nathra said...

its ok if u dont have a blog..hehe..i was just wondering.well,my blog is like a serial eh?hope my mom wont find out..ehhe...
well,there are reasons why i cannot say why im angry,coz,it might hurt others,so,i rather keep it low.hehe..plus,its nice making people think when they are reading.hehe..well,my post does calm me,coz at the end of the post,when i read it again,i feel like somehow,it makes me snap back to reality,instead of being angry forever..plus,im the kinda person who doesnt keep grudge..hehe..
well,me and ied?hmm..its a lil difficult actually,but,i somehow understand his job.i almost gave up that day,till i met him,and asked him if he's really into me or not,and he said that he'll be bz for a week or two,then he'll be free..so,hope after that,meeting him is much easier than now..hehe..nope we dont call each other.coz he's too bz,and when he's free,he's too tired,so he sleeps,i dont really mind that.as long as he's healthy.hehe..but,i was a lil pissed coz i start wondering y he cant even spent 5mins to call me.hehe..but im all about +ve now!!huhu..hopefully,when he gets his pay soon,he'll get a phone,so it wud be easier for us to contact each other,rather than me having to stalk him..hahahaha...
4th of july?USA?wat's that date gotta do with USA flash?tell me bout it..