Saturday, June 20, 2009

W.E.M.L.

well well...
i guess,if i wud be given a nickname,i wud be call,'the confused one'...who doesnt even know of what she wants in life...

1) i dont know if what i said before,bout not loving iedrus,was true or was just because i found someone new...
2) i am being a desperate bitch rite now,arent i?coz im looking for iedrus again...
3) i can move on from being dump..i found out the truth..not from sharif though...i realized,it was my mistake all along..i pushed him too hard,that i accidentally pushed him away..
4) i told my friend that i wanna banned 27th june in my life,meaning no presents,no wishes,but,i really dont know how true i want that...hmmm..
5) i dont know if i still love iedrus,but,i really really do miss him alot...
6) i've lost my mind,i cannot think anymore,its like,i lost my brains or something...y?
7) but im already fine from being dumped...
8) actually,signs were there all along,that me and sharif mmg xserasi from the start..he is just him,and im me...we r two different people with different likings...hmm...no wonder everyday i sure sing 'kita berdua,jauh berbeza,langit dan bumi,blablabla' everytime after i reach home from seeing him...haha...

see...and there's more going on...hmmm...

"WhatEvaMajorLoser-W.E.M.L."

-xoxo-

No comments: