Thursday, April 02, 2009

from cinderella story to life story...

ive just finished watching 'a Cinderella story'...

and i asked myself, when will my 'Cinderella' story happen?will it even happen,for me?im pretty sure, alot of u had it b4...hmmm...

well, im about to screw up my life..ive been slacking in college..im 100% sure that im gonna fail marker rendering class..and the others, im not sure..but, here i am, realizing, that this is the real me..im just a failure..a girl who has a bright oppurtunity in life, but chooses to be a failure dure to her lack of interest in studying..this is all because of her lack of having patience in life...

im scared at the same time..coz i keep questioning..all these questions in my mind..what's gonna happen in my future?

and, how will i tell my parents?that i am so interested in photography.and 5years ago, my sister asked me 'picture ur self in 5years time'...i just couldnt picture it..but now, i can picture my self as a professional photographer, of course with much learning, i know, i will be the best professional photographer some day...but, i have parents who thinks having a cert, just a paper, of a degree is so damn important..but they fail to see, that i am suffering, that i have no interest in studying anymore, and most importantly, i myself is dissapointed..because i cant be who they want me to be..but then, its always me sacrificing for them..when am i gonna sacrifice for my self?

bla bla bla..will update my blog soon..coz, tears are already in my eyes..i better stop writing now..

daaa...

2 comments:

chichi biantoro said...

yaw nat,

ur prolly not alone. i think of giving up everyday too, but hang in there even if u have to repeat ur module most of the time its for the better.

and if u wanna pursue photography do so. theres this girl in my school who majored in fashion, one semester before she graduates her bachelor she decided to quit and took up photography.




loook at where she is now. only 20 and already is one of the best photogs in the world.
http://zemotion.deviantart.com/


hope ur inspired.

princess_nathra said...

i wanna pursue it,since long long time ago...but...my parents...hmmm...
omg,that girl is ur fren?i like her work la..i heard about her n became her fan in facebook dah lama la gak..huhu...
thanks babe...